Thursday, June 6, 2013

SEO Santa Clarita Learn How to Optimize WordPress

Seo Santa Clarita, How to Optimize WordPress


As I discussed in a previous post, I have joined the www.Meetup.com Search Engine Optimization SEO Made Easy! SEO Santa Clarita This group is founded by Chaz Key, the talented SEO Jedi-Master and owner of www.nineeye.com his Search Engine Optimization company based right here in Santa Clarita, Ca.

[caption id="attachment_306" align="alignright" width="150"]Chaz Key SEO Santa Clarita Chaz Key from Nineeye.com, SEO Jedi[/caption]

SEO So Easy, Santa Clarita


So have I learned anything? A resounding YES. I talked about how I was doing all of the big ticket items (switched my site over to a WordPress platform, writing great original content, posting regularly), but I was not getting the results I thought I deserved. I found out I was missing the "secret sauce", SEO (search engine optimization). I wrote about the instant success I had once I started utilizing the SEO mindset into my blog posts. I now know how to "rank" a site and get it on the first page of the google results. Give it a try, search www.google.com for SEO Santa Clarita you'll see my blog posts.

The SEO So Easy meetup group is so much more than the details of SEO. It is about networking and helping other small business owners. It is a place to discuss ideas with very, very knowledgeable people. Every time I leave a meetup, I am motivated to start implementing what I have learned. I also have a lot of creative new ideas that I got by interacting with the group! As I said, it is more than just SEO, for example here is a list of some of the topics we have covered (and yes, these are FREE courses):


  • Basic Search Engine Optimization

  • Keyword Research

  • Internal Link Structure

  • Link Building

  • 301 Redirects

  • and our latest How to Optimize WordPress



  • Small Business and SEO Santa Clarita Ca


    If your a small business owner, and do any type of business on the internet, or have an online presence.  You would benefit from joining the SEO SO Easy meetup group.  Just click the link and join, I did mention it's free...


    View Larger Map




    Article: SEO Santa Clarita, How to Optimize WordPress

    Article Source: EJB Consulting, LLC
    Author:
    Resources: NineEye, Meetup.com






    No comments: